On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Administrator of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, joins Tony to weigh in on President Trump's executive order reversing many Obama-era environmental and climate regulations. Former North Carolina governor, Pat McCrory, joins Tony to discuss the repeal of H.B. 2 in the North Carolina General Assembly earlier today. Also, executive director of the Illinois Family Institute, David Smith, joins Tony to talk about a bill in Illinois that would require pastors to undergo domestic violence recognition training.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Scott Pruitt on Twitter - @EPAScottPruitt
- Follow Pat McCrory on Twitter - @PatMcCroryNC
- Visit the Illinois Family Institute website
- Follow Illinois Family Institute on Twitter - @ProFamilyIFI
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth