Work Location: Washington, DC
The Assistant to the Vice President (VP) for the Policy & Government Affairs Department will be responsible for (1) providing administrative support to the VP, and (2) managing internal and external projects under the guidance and direction of the VP, for the benefit of the department.
- Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and experience in providing strategically focused administrative support for senior staff, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must demonstrate an ability to engage and think through policy issues at a strategic level.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Must be productive, competent, and dependable with team spirit, able to direct and carry out multiple tasks.
- Must have strong organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to changes while executing solid professional judgment.
- A vibrant and growing Christian faith, as well as a whole-hearted belief in and understanding of the organization’s mission.