Director of Student Interns
Work Location: Washington, DC Office
The Director of Student Interns will manage all facets of the FRC interns program.
Minimum Requirements: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and three to five years of directly related experience, and/or academic involvement experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Preference will be given to applicants with college/university administration experience.
- High proficiency in Windows environment.
- Productive, competent, and dependable individual with team spirit.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Experience in maintaining files is required.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Organized, focused, detail, and task oriented. Preference will also be given to applicants with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage diverse responsibilities and a working knowledge of public policy.
If you are interested in being considered for this position you must submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to the Human Resources Office at email@example.com. Open until filled but interviews will begin immediately.