The Events Manager is responsible for researching, planning, managing, and overseeing follow-up of all aspects of non-donor events for FRC. Assist Vice President of Events and Special Projects in coordination and management of assigned events. Serve as liaison between Vice President of Events and FRC staff to facilitate specific requests as needed. Serves as the contact for FRC’s Events Department to FRC staff and to event vendors as directed. The Events Manager is responsible for tracking, reconciling, and reporting all event costs. Review and validate all event invoices i.e. payments, ordering materials and services, shipping premiums and material to event sites.
- Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 3 to 5 years’ experience in meeting and event planning, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Professional Events certification preferred
- Must have excellent people skills and communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project Manager.
- Must have excellent bookkeeping skills. Must be able to accurately prepare and track event costs both in Excel and with the Accounting Department.
- Must be productive, competent and dependable with team spirit, able to direct and carry out multiple tasks.
- Incumbent must have strong organizational, administrative skills, and ability to adapt quickly to changes while executing solid professional judgment; must be able to organize event accounting files.
- Must be able to multitask.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com.