The Events Manager is responsible for being the lead to research, plan, manage on-site, and oversee follow-up of assigned donor and non-donor events for FRC and assist Senior Director of Events on Values Voter Summit and other events. Work with other departments to plan events and serve as liaison between Senior Director of Events and FRC staff to facilitate specific requests as needed. Serves as the contact to event vendors as needed to manage events. The Events Manager is responsible for tracking, reconciling, and reporting all event costs. Review and validate all event invoices i.e. payments, ordering materials and services, shipping premiums and material to event sites.
- Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 4 to 6 years’ experience in meeting and event planning, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Professional Events certification preferred
- Must have excellent people skills and communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project Manager.
- Must have excellent bookkeeping skills. Must be able to accurately prepare and track event costs both in Excel and with the Accounting Department.
- Must be productive, competent and dependable with team spirit, able to carry out multiple tasks.
- Incumbent must have strong organizational, administrative skills, and ability to adapt quickly to changes while executing solid professional judgment; must be able to organize event accounting files.
- Must be detailed and able to multitask
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to the FRC Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for this position.