This is a great opportunity for the right person with strong administrative and people skills to move into an Executive Office support role working with the Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff. Join a team dedicated to professional excellence who values integrity, upholds Christian principles, and champions biblical pro-family values. Excellent benefits and a chance to grow and develop in your professional career. Reports directly to the Executive Office, under the Senior VP/Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff.
This position provides support to the Executive Office--specifically the Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff--by performing full administrative and general office duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature. Relieves the Executive Office of administrative details by performing supportive professional work including scheduling, development of documents and reports for various audiences, coordination of routine and special projects, and making decisions on matters which do not require the Chief of Staff’s or Deputy Chief of Staff’s personal attention. Serves as a point person or liaison for key organizational initiatives working with multiple senior leaders and across departments.
The role involves working with the leadership team in meeting preparation, interacting with FRC leaders, board members, and invited guests as needed. This position will assist the Executive Office and provide essential coordination leadership in project management which includes planning, organizing, assigning, and staffing assigned projects.
Other administrative responsibilities include coordinating travel arrangements, preparing travel itineraries, tracking and approving expense reports, and handling invoices, purchase orders and check requests. Drafting written reports or other documents, as well as proofing and reviewing leader reports, is part of the job. Confidentiality and professionalism are of utmost importance to this role.
- Requires bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in providing administrative support for senior staff, office supervisor, or support manager for a team; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must be highly proficient with written communication, editing, and reviewing documents.
- Must be productive, competent, and dependable with team spirit—able to direct and carry out multiple tasks in a busy office environment.
- Must have a project management mindset, able to think strategically with strong intuition and good judgment.
- Must have strong organizational, administrative, and accounting knowledge or budget management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes while executing solid professional judgment.
- Must have relational wisdom, discernment, and strong people skills, able to interact genuinely and comfortably with all levels of people including senior leaders, VIP’s, constituents, and employees
- Must be highly proficient in Windows environment (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, and video conferencing platforms (such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this position.