Responsibilities: The Human Resources Assistant will provide professional support in the administration of Human Resource policies and procedures, benefits administration, and related human resources activities and projects. The incumbent in this position may also provide administrative support for the FRC Internship Program.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and one year of professional human resources experience.
- Human resources experience can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required degree.
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with human resources issues.
- Oral and written communication skills and computer skills are also required.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, personnel, and constituency.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously is essential to success in this position.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to the FRC Human Resources office at email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this position.