Part-Time Position 15 to 20 hours a week)
Location: Holland Office
Under the supervision of the Mail Processing Coordinator, an Assistant for the Mail Processing Team will assume the responsibility for counting, coding, and processing all incoming constituent mail in a timely and accurate manner. This person will ensure that constituents’ donations, requests for materials, and correspondence are correctly routed for receipting and distribution.
- Requires high school diploma.
- Accurate mathematical skills with attention for detail.
- Requires a minimum of between one and three years prior clerical work experience.
- Good keyboard skills for data entry, and high proficiency on 10-key for encoding and calculating.
- Impeccable integrity and honest.
- Good eye-hand coordination.
Please share the employment opportunity listing as you see appropriate. You can let us know by fax to 202-393-2134 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive vacancy announcements from us in the future.