Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, determines and implements solutions.
System administrator for various systems (Nextiva, KnowBe4, Barracuda, Active Directory, Office365, Dropbox, and more)
- Technical training on hardware, software, and Internet.
- Minimum 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience.
- More than five years of professional computer systems experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated working experience with hardware (workstations, notebooks, file servers, routers, printers, switches, cabling), Office365, Dropbox, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, TeamViewer and telecommunications.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, users, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume by email to email@example.com.