This position serves as part of the leadership team to oversee internal operations of the organization including finance, human resources, security, facilities, and constituent services. Provide expertise and proven approaches to plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operational activities, ensuring efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization. Working with senior leaders of the organization, this position plans, develops and enforces policies and objectives for the organization to ensure it maintains its values, nurtures the desired culture, and meets established goals in support of achieving the mission of FRC. Responsible for ensuring excellent constituent service and satisfaction. This position will be responsible for ongoing team building and leadership development in the organization. Works closely with the President, Executive VP, and Chief of Staff to drive continuous improvement in planning, processes, and performance to achieve desired results.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in a business-related field (such as business, economics, organizational management, law, supply chain); prefer advanced degree.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of operational and administrative leadership experience.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others; able to delegate responsibilities to maximize team and individual contributions. Proven track record as a manager of teams with proven ability to grow and nurture team members. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing teams, with an emphasis on building, managing, and motivating teams performing at a high level.
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to influence and build strong collaborative relationships with all levels of people, both technical and non-technical employees, peers, internal and external clients, vendors, and senior management. Willing to be hands-on to develop and coach other leaders in a growing organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure and in a fast-paced environment. Must have a mindset for execution and implementation. Ability to effectively prioritize and manage competing efforts and deadlines on a continuous basis; Attention to detail and proven ability to follow through.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with setup and oversight of the execution of large-scale project management. Experience and knowledge of change management, organizational development, budget management, productivity, and efficiency enhancement.
- Must have a vibrant and growing Christian faith. Requires a whole-hearted belief in and understanding of the mission and strategic direction of the organization.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to the FRC Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.