It’s Friday, September 13, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today’s show features:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, who was elected this week as the new chair of the House Freedom Caucus, to give his reaction to last night’s third Democratic debate.
- Roger Brooks, Senior Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, on New York City’s moving to repeal their ban on sexual orientation change efforts.
- Dr. Ingrid Skop, Board Member of the American Associate of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on Facebook censoring as “fake news” a Live Action video insisting that abortion is never medically necessary.
- Max Eden, Education Expert at the Manhattan Institute, to discuss his book, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created the Parkland Shooter and Endanger America’s Students,” which will be featured next week as part of the FRC Speaker Series.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Top 10 Myths about Abortion.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.