Today’s show features:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on intensifying violence in Hong Kong and China’s theft of American companies’ intellectual property.
- Gus Bilirakis, U.S. Representative for the 12th District of Florida, to discuss Turkish leader Erdogan’s meeting with President Trump.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the Wisconsin legislature approving a “Bible Week” and an Ohio bill to allow religious expression in public schools.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Education Associate, on sex-ed materials saturating Virginia school libraries.
- Read David Closson’s latest blog, “Christian Nationalism? The Left's Latest Attempt to Silence Believers.”
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.