As we commemorate the brutal effects of Roe v. Wade, FRC offers resources both to inform and inspire. We inform about the risks and dangers of abortion and inspire pro-life advocates to make a difference.
Research Papers and Educational Brochures
- Abortion: Decrease of the U.S. Population & Effects on Society by Henry Potrykus and Anna Higgins
- 40 Years after Roe v. Wade: Six women reflect on tragedy and hope.
- Obama Administration Threatens Unborn Life by Jeanne Monahan
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood by Jeanne F. Monahan
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences by Cathy Cleaver Ruse, Esq. and Rob Schwarzwalder
- A Passion to Serve: How Pregnancy Resource Centers Empower Women, Help Families, and Strengthen Communities
- The 'Hard Cases' Abortion: A Pro-life Response
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb? by Ashley Morrow Fragoso
- Post-Abortion Suffering: A Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion by Dr. Martha Shuping, M.D. and Christopher M. Gacek, J.D., Ph.D.
- RU-486 (Mifepristone) Side-Effects, 2000-2012 by Christopher M. Gacek, J.D., Ph.D.
- The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death
- Hiding Obamacare's abortion coverage by Anna Higgins
- Polls Show Americans Oppose HHS Abortion Mandate by Ken Klukowski
- Obama gives abortion champion Gloria Steinem Medal of Freedom Award by Rob Schwarzwalder
- Some D.C. Exchange Plans Cover Elective Abortion but Not Hearing Aids by Anna Higgins
- Supreme Court Likely to Rule on Texas Abortion Safety Law by Ken Klukowski
- Planned Parenthood messed with Texas and lost, for now by Cathy Ruse
- DC Exchange Retracts Claim that Abortion is 'Essential Benefit' in All Health Plans by Anna Higgins
- D.C. Obamacare Exchange Plans All Pay For Abortion by Anna Higgins
- FRC Joins Sen. Lindsay Graham News Conference in Support of Fetal Pain Bill
- Appeals Ruling Against HHS Mandate a Partial Win for Religious Freedom, Time for Congress to Act
- Blocking Texas Abortion Law Only Puts Vulnerable Women in Greater Danger
- FRC's Cathy Ruse Speaks at Exempt America from ObamaCare Rally
- Family Research Council Commends Gov. Perry, Texas for New Pro-Life Law
- House Passage of Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Conforms Law to Modern Science
- FRC Commends House Committee Approval of Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- Obama Administration's Plan B Decision Ignores Safety, Parental Rights Concerns