One Life: Pro-Life Resources
As we commemorate the brutal effects of Roe v. Wade, FRC offers resources both to inform and inspire. We inform about the risks and dangers of abortion and inspire pro-life advocates to make a difference.
Research Papers and Educational Brochures
- Abortion: Decrease of the U.S. Population & Effects on Society by Henry Potrykus and Anna Higgins
- 40 Years after Roe v. Wade: Six women reflect on tragedy and hope.
- Obama Administration Threatens Unborn Life by Jeanne Monahan
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood by Jeanne F. Monahan
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences by Cathy Cleaver Ruse, Esq. and Rob Schwarzwalder
- A Passion to Serve: How Pregnancy Resource Centers Empower Women, Help Families, and Strengthen Communities
- The 'Hard Cases' Abortion: A Pro-life Response
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb? by Ashley Morrow Fragoso
- Post-Abortion Suffering: A Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion by Dr. Martha Shuping, M.D. and Christopher M. Gacek, J.D., Ph.D.
- RU-486 (Mifepristone) Side-Effects, 2000-2012 by Christopher M. Gacek, J.D., Ph.D.
- The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death
- Hiding Obamacare's abortion coverage by Anna Higgins
- Polls Show Americans Oppose HHS Abortion Mandate by Ken Klukowski
- Obama gives abortion champion Gloria Steinem Medal of Freedom Award by Rob Schwarzwalder
- Some D.C. Exchange Plans Cover Elective Abortion but Not Hearing Aids by Anna Higgins
- Supreme Court Likely to Rule on Texas Abortion Safety Law by Ken Klukowski
- Planned Parenthood messed with Texas and lost, for now by Cathy Ruse
- DC Exchange Retracts Claim that Abortion is 'Essential Benefit' in All Health Plans by Anna Higgins
- D.C. Obamacare Exchange Plans All Pay For Abortion by Anna Higgins
- FRC Joins Sen. Lindsay Graham News Conference in Support of Fetal Pain Bill
- Appeals Ruling Against HHS Mandate a Partial Win for Religious Freedom, Time for Congress to Act
- Blocking Texas Abortion Law Only Puts Vulnerable Women in Greater Danger
- FRC's Cathy Ruse Speaks at Exempt America from ObamaCare Rally
- Family Research Council Commends Gov. Perry, Texas for New Pro-Life Law
- House Passage of Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Conforms Law to Modern Science
- FRC Commends House Committee Approval of Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- Obama Administration's Plan B Decision Ignores Safety, Parental Rights Concerns
Blog Posts: Follow our experts take on various pro-life issues, such as abortion, stem cell research, and sanctity of human life.