Live with Tony Perkins
Weekdays from 5-6PM ET
It’s Wednesday, August 21, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- David Thornton, Freelance writer for The Resurgent, on his analysis of Facebook’s changes to work towards regaining the trust of conservatives.
- Sally Burke, International Director of Moms in Prayer, on their vision to pray for students in every school.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to respond to an LA Times editorial alleging that the Trump administration’s new rule on religious liberty looks like a “license to discriminate.”
- Cindy Collins, Lousiana State Leader of Operation Outcry, to discuss the regret she experienced over her six abortions and the hope, healing, and forgiveness that can be found through Christ-centered, biblically-based abortion recovery programs.
- Check out our blog, “Religious Liberty for the LA Times.”
- Read FRC’s Reaction to the Facebook Bias Audit.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Post-Abortion Suffering.”
- Read our blog post, “Planned Parenthood Forgoes Title X Funding, Choosing Abortion over Women’s Healthcare”.
- Read more about how “Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.