December 21, 2017
As you and your family consider your final charitable donations for this year, here is a great way to DOUBLE your gift to go TWICE as far. Between now and the end of the year each time you write a check or click on our donation button, the amount will be worth twice the number you enter.
- A gift of $50 becomes $100
- A gift of $100 becomes $200
- A gift of $500 becomes $1,000
If you made a gift of $5,000, it would automatically become $10,000 during this matching gift campaign. But you'll have to act quickly as time is running out. Your tax-deductible donation for 2017 ends on December 31.
And when you give, you're not only doubling your gift instantly, but you are making a financial investment for the future of America. Your donation goes to support the values you cherish which Family Research Council defends and advances in Washington, D.C. and all across the country.
Your support makes it possible to...
- Defend your religious freedom in America
- Support your pro-life values on every level
- Educate law makers in Washington and state legislatures
- Reach millions of listeners, viewers, and readers in the media
- Empower tens of thousands of church leaders to stand for righteousness
- Mobilize Christian grassroots activism
All of this and so much more when you support Family Research Council. Please let us hear from you today so we can hit the ground running on January 1 which promises to be a great year for those who share our values. As always, please know how much we greatly appreciate you!
P.S. With the passage of the new tax bill, it's estimated that most Americans might not benefit by itemizing charitable contributions after 2017. If you're a taxpayer who itemizes, you may benefit from giving more in 2017 to receive a larger tax deduction this year, before this change takes place.
Tony Perkins' Washington Update is written with the aid of FRC senior writers.