Bible Reading Plan: Week of February 2
February 3: Job 39-40
1) How did Job respond to God?
2) Why do you think Job responded in this way?
February 4: Job 41-42
1) What point was God making to Job as He described the power of both the behemoth and leviathan?
2) God restored all that Job had lost when Job did what?
February 5: Exodus 1-3
1) Why did the midwives not obey the king's order to kill the newly born baby boys?
2) What was God's response to the midwives?
February 6: Exodus 4-6
1) What excuse did Moses use to say he could not do as God was asking him to do?
2) From this passage, what do we see can happen when you step out in obedience to God? And, what is that response designed to do?
February 7: Exodus 7-8
1) Why do you think the Lord waited until the fourth plague to distinguish between the Egyptians and the Israelites?
2) A powerful testimony of a yielded servant is found in 8:13. Here is a man who had a hard time speaking (Ex. 4:10), and now God is doing what?
February 8: Exodus 9-10
1) What was the difference in how Pharaoh's heart was hardened after the fifth and sixth plague?
2) Was Moses willing to negotiate with Pharaoh over what God had instructed him to ask Pharaoh to let them do?
February 9: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?