Bible Reading Plan: Week of February 10
February 10: Exodus 11-12
1) How were the children of Israel partially compensated for their forced labor as they left Egypt?
2) Name one of the several parallels between the Passover lamb and Jesus.
February 11: Exodus 13-14
1) What was the purpose of the seven days of unleavened bread (Passover Feast) for future generations?
2) The children of Israel went out of Egypt with boldness, but it wasn't long until the Egyptians were chasing them, and their courage was replaced with fear. How did Moses respond to the Israelites?
February 12: Exodus 15-16
1) In the song composed by Moses upon the destruction of the pursuing Egyptian army, Moses said the Egyptians were destroyed for what reason?
2) What was the first conditional promise that God made to the children of Israel after they left Egypt?
February 13: Exodus 17-19
1) How did the children of Israel “tempt” the Lord when they were camped in Rephidim?
2) In the advice that Jethro gave Moses regarding organizing this new nation, he told Moses to do what with the people?
February 14: Exodus 20-22
1) These passages record the elements of the Mosaic covenant, which is identified by The ____ Commandments
2) Which commandment was associated with a warning of its impact upon subsequent generations?
February 15: Exodus 23-25
1) What did God promise to send before the children of Israel to confuse the inhabitants of Canaan?
2) God told Moses to collect an offering of the materials needed to build the tabernacle. What was to be the attitude of those who gave?
February 16: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What new insight or understanding did you gain from the passage?
3) What application might this have to your life or to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life or family?