Bible Reading Plan: Week of February 23
February 24: Exodus 37-38
1) Do you think there was a reason God provided explicit instruction on the design of the tabernacle rather than allowing Moses to design it?
2) What was the age at which the men were included in the census? Why do you think that age was chosen?
February 25: Exodus 39-40
1) What did Moses do when the artisans and craftsmen had completed their work?
2) When the tabernacle was set up, what happened when the cloud covered it?
February 26: Leviticus 1-3
1) Why do you think God was so explicit in what and how offerings were to be made?
2) What are we to offer to God under the New Covenant? (Hint: Romans 12:1-2)
February 27: Leviticus 4-6
1) What type of offering was a person to bring if they unintentionally or unknowingly sinned?
2) According to this passage, lying to one’s neighbor about that neighbor’s property is a sin against whom?
February 28: Leviticus 7-9
1) What was the purpose of the peace offering?
2) In this passage, how was the anointing oil used?
February 29: Leviticus 10-12
1) Why were Nadab and Abihu devoured by fire from the Lord?
2) What was the message from the Lord through Moses about how people are to approach the Lord?
March 1: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?