Bible Reading Plan: Week of March 16
March 16: Numbers 8-10
1) What were the age restrictions placed on the service of the Levites?
2) What did Moses say whenever the cloud moved, and the people moved out?
March 17: Numbers 11-13
1) Why were the people weeping in their tents in chapter 11?
2) Why do you think Miriam, though healed, was put outside the camp for seven days?
March 18: Numbers 14-15
1) After Joshua and Caleb returned from spying out the Promised Land, what did they tell the people NOT to do?
2) What was the purpose of the tassels on their garments?
March 19: Numbers 16-17
1) What caused the plague to break out among the congregation?
2) Aaron put incense in the censer and stood between the people and the plague. What did the incense represent?
March 20: Numbers 18-19
1) Aaron and his sons' ability to serve as priests was considered a ______ from God?
d) none of the above
2) What was the purpose of the red heifer sacrifice?
March 21: Numbers 20-21
1) Moses sinned by striking the rock rather than speaking to it as God had instructed. As a result, Moses and Aaron were not permitted to go into the Promised Land. What does this tell us about sin, even when we are forgiven?
2) What did the bronze serpent, lifted up on the pole represent that those bitten looked to for healing?
March 22: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?