Bible Reading Plan: Week of March 22
March 23: Numbers 22-23
1) Who opposed the efforts of Balaam to curse the children of Israel?
2) What happened when Balaam opened his mouth to curse the children of Israel?
March 24: Numbers 24-25
1) What did the children of Israel do to arouse the anger of the Lord?
2) What was Phinehas' reward for taking action and stopping the plague?
March 25: Numbers 26
1) What was the purpose of the census?
2) Who was left of the original twelve spies who went into the Promised Land 40 years before?
March 26: Numbers 27-28
1) What did the daughters of Zelophehad want permission to do from Moses?
2) What did God say about Joshua when He told Moses to take Joshua and set him before Eleazar and the people?
March 27: Numbers 29-30
1) On the Day of Atonement, the tenth day of the seventh month, the children of Israel were to do which of the following?
- gather in a holy convocation
- not work
- all the above
2) What was required of those who made a vow?
March 28: Numbers 31-32
1) Why were the children ordered to take vengeance on the Midianites?
2) What did Moses say would happen if the tribes of Reuben and Gad did not keep their word, cross over the Jordan and help take the Promised Land?
March 29: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?