Bible Reading Plan: Week of March 29
March 30: Numbers 33-34
1) What did Moses keep a record of each time God had the children of Israel move during their 40-year journey?
2) What did God say would be the consequences of the children of Israel failing to eliminate the influence of those who occupied the land they were entering?
March 31: Numbers 35-36
1) How many cities of refuge were established?
2) What was the purpose of these cities of refuge?
April 1: Deut. 1-2
1) What qualities did Moses tell the people to look for in the leaders they selected?
2) What was the key to judges not being afraid of any man in their decisions?
April 2: Deut. 3-4
1) What did God say to Moses when Moses pleaded with God to allow him to cross over the Jordan and see the Promised Land?
2) Moses pointed them to what as the source of their wisdom and understanding as a nation?
April 3: Deut. 5-7
1) Does spiritual idolatry by one generation affect subsequent generations?
2) How does this passage say we can secure our future and our children's future?
April 4: Deut. 8-10
1) What was the purpose of the wilderness experience?
2) What does this passage say is required to follow the Lord?
April 5: Discussion
Suggested discussion questions:
1) What passage uniquely spoke to you this week?
2) What insights did you gain about God?
3) What application might this have to what is happening in the world today?
4) How would God have you apply this truth to your life?