Harry Jackson, Joe diGenova, Abigail Shrier
This weekend we feature:
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Jr., Senior Pastor at Hope Christian Church in Beltsville, Maryland and Co-Founder of The Reconciled Church, on why the church needs to provide clear moral leadership in order for America to heal.
- Joe diGenova, former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, on how the far Left’s efforts to defund the police is an experiment in communism.
- Abigail Shrier, regular writer for the Wall Street Journal and the author of “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing our Daughters,” on the number of experts ignoring the serious dangers of puberty blockers. She also addresses her recent op-ed, “Politicians Shutter Churches and Synagogues, Then Tolerate Riots.”
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.