Jeff Sessions, Ken Paxton, Scott Rasmussen
This weekend we feature:
- Jeff Sessions, former U.S. Attorney General, on China’s mishandling of the pandemic and the Missouri Attorney General’s lawsuit against the Chinese government.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, on his updated guidance for houses of worship on slowing the spread of coronavirus while serving their communities of faith.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, on whether we are asking the right questions about the coronavirus and the economy.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Explore FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.