Mark Green, Marco Rubio, Franklin Graham
This weekend we feature:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for 7th District of Tennessee, on a busy week in Washington, including the State of the Union, President Trump's acquittal of the impeachment charges, and the National Prayer Breakfast.
- Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator from Florida, on how several corporations' decision to stop donating to Florida's Step Up for Students scholarships is a publicity stunt aimed at earning 'wokeness' points with the radical left.
- Franklin Graham, CEO of Samaritan's Purse, on how President Trump's efforts to defend religious liberty at home is helping to defend persecuted believers and promote religious freedom overseas.
- Watch Tony on Fox News discussing the National Prayer Breakfast and the role of faith in the presidential election.
- Read the good news that Fifth Third Bank has reversed its decision to end contributions to the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program.
- Check out FRC's publication, "Who Should Decide How Children are Educated?"
- Read Tony's piece, "Why Christians must support religious freedom for everyone."
- Check out "Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty."
- Download your copy of "The Trump Administration's Accomplishments on Life, Family, and Religious Freedom."
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.