Robert Redfield, Ken Paxton, J. Christian Adams, Jennifer Harper
This weekend we feature:
- Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, on the Russian vaccine announcement, the status of the spread of the coronavirus, and the process behind vaccine development, trials, and broad distribution.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, on successful efforts to protect the integrity of voting against mail-in ballots in Texas.
- J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel of Public Interest Legal Foundation, on what voters can do to ensure the integrity of their ballot.
- Jennifer Harper, writer for the Washington Times "Inside the Beltway" column, on the DNC Convention.
- Check out FRC's resources on COVID-19 and the Church.
- Review and share FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.