Sen. Mitch McConnell, Franklin Graham, Gordon Chang
April 18, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader and U.S. Senator for Kentucky, on why nominating and appointing originalist judges is so important, especially in light of recent examples with local officials using emergency declarations to trample on religious freedom.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan's Purse, on objections to the Samaritan's Purse Emergency Field Hospital serving COVID-19 patients in New York City.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," on increasing confidence that the coronavirus outbreak originated in a Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with the United States.
- Check out FRC's COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Learn how the pandemic is affecting persecuted minorities.
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.