Weekend Edition - April 29, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) joined Tony to give us an update on Republicans' plan to repeal and replace Obamacare. Senator John Boozman (R-Ark.), Chairman of the Subcommittee on Homeland Security, joined Tony to highlight North Korea's threats to advance their nuclear arsenal and the need for US intelligence to move forward in responding to these threats. Also, Vice President of the American College of Pediatricians and Founder and Pediatric Endocrinologist of Van Meter Pediatric Endocrinology, Dr. Quentin Van Meter, joined Tony to discuss a recent study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics implying that a sex change is easier for a child than crossing the road.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Hice on Twitter - @CongressmanHice
- Follow Senator Boozman on Twitter - @JohnBoozman
- Read the press release from the American College of Pediatricians
- Learn more about FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth