Weekend Edition - August 18, 2018
By Tony Perkins President
August 18, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback joined Tony with an update on the case of Pastor Andrew Brunson who continues to be held hostage by the Turkish government. Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La) discussed the state of race relations in the aftermath of Charlottesville. Also, Cathy Ruse FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity joined Tony to highlight North Kansas City school district’s decision to open gender-neutral restrooms in their elementary schools.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Amb. Sam Brownback on Twitter - @IRF_Ambassador
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Read “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education”
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store.