Weekend Edition - August 3, 2019
August 03, 2019 - complete program
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, to give a report from the U.S.-Mexico border and discuss the border wall’s latest win at the Supreme Court.
- David Barton, Founder of WallBuilders, to respond to a group of liberal Christians who have planted their flag against what they have defined as “Christian nationalism.”
- Bill Simon, Former President and CEO of Walmart, on the growing trend among big companies to pick sides in the cultural debate.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins