Weekend Edition - August 6, 2022
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, outlines the $369 billion in climate provisions in the Senate reconciliation bill and details Senate Democrats' effort to shut down pregnancy resource centers.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China, analyzes what Speaker Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan means for U.S.-China relations.
- Ken Cuccinelli, former Virginia attorney general and former acting deputy secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, discusses the atmosphere of lawlessness in many cities and the Big Government tyranny that could result.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.