Weekend Edition - August 8, 2021
August 7, 2021
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, talks about why the U.S. Senate should reject the infrastructure “deal.”
- Michael Guest, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Mississippi, vice ranking member of the Committee on Homeland Security, and member of the Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations, discusses the McAllen, Texas mayor issuing a disaster declaration after thousands of illegal immigrants—1,500 of whom were COVID-19 positive—were released into the community, President Biden’s Homeland Security budget slashing border security assets by 96 percent, and what’s really in the Democrats’ “infrastructure” bill.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, details how President Biden’s federal COVID-19 vaccine mandate violates civil rights law.
- Tell your U.S. Senators to vote against the damaging and expensive infrastructure "deal."
- Tell your U.S. Senators to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.