Weekend Edition - January 15, 2022
January 15, 2022
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s research fellow for legal and policy studies, discusses the U.S. Supreme Court blocking Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate for businesses but allowing the vaccine mandate for healthcare workers to go into effect.
- Joni Ernst, U.S. Senator from Iowa, talks about Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer moving forward with votes on an elections takeover bill and radically altering the filibuster, and the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Todd Rokita, Indiana Attorney General, gives an update on his lawsuits against the Biden Vaccine mandates and discusses the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.