Weekend Edition - June 11, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins,” FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, joined Tony to highlight President Franklin D. Roosevelt's D-Day prayer and what message he would have given to the service men and women at Ft. Riley had the commanding officers not caved to the demands of militant secularists. President of the American Family Association, Tim Wildmon, joined Tony with the latest on Target's bathroom policy and the fireworks during a shareholder meeting earlier this week. Also, FCC commissioner Ajit Pai joined Tony to discuss the millions of dollars of fraud discovered in the FCC’s Obamaphone program.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Read more from General Boykin by visiting his Facebook page
- Follow American Family Association on Twitter - @AmericanFamAssc
- Sign AFA's petition and commit to boycott Target for allowing men to use women’s restroom and changing facilities
- Read FCC Commissioner Pai's letter on Lifeline program fraud
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth