Weekend Edition - June 20, 2015
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Jim Jordan, (R-OH) joins Tony to discuss the ongoing debate in the House of Representatives surrounding the Trade Promotion Authority. Many GOP members believe the bill would give the President too much unchecked power. Also, President of the Southern Baptist Convention and current Senior Pastor of Cross Church in Springdale, Arkansas, Dr. Ronnie Floyd, is here to highlight this year’s Southern Baptist Convention, and the statement released by him and 16 other former SBC presidents supporting natural marriage.
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Congressman Jordan’s website & connect with him on twitter @Jim_Jordan
- Read the statement released by Dr. Floyd and 16 former SBC president’s in support of natural marriage. Also, Listen to the press conference where Dr. Floyd further discusses this year’s Southern Baptist Convention
- Follow Ronnie Floyd on twitter @ronniefloyd
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit
- Learn more about Call2Fall!