Weekend Edition June 28, 2014
On this week’s edition of Washington Watch weekly, Press Secretary for House Speaker John Boehner, Michael Steel was on with the latest regarding the lawsuit put forward by the Speaker this week that spotlights the Presidents failures to faithfully execute the law. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal joined Tony to spotlight his efforts to move his state away from the Common Core standards and explain why every state should follow his lead. Also, Travis Weber was on with the latest decision we received from the Supreme Court this week and the positive impact both decisions will have.
Related Radio Resources:
- Read more about the lawsuit being put forth by Speaker John Boehner
- Connect with Michael Steel on twitter @MichaelSteele
- Learn more about Gov. Bobby Jindal’s actions against Common Core curriculum in Louisiana
- Follow Gov. Jindal on twitter @BobbyJindal
- Connect with Travis Weber via social media @Travis_S_Weber & read more of his work on the SCOTUS blog
- Find out how your church can be a part of this Sunday’s Call2Fall event!