Weekend Edition - March 17, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former Secretary of Education and Drug Czar and New York Times best-selling author, Bill Bennett, joined Tony to weigh in on the new federal school safety commission put in place to examine ways to best protect students from gun violence. Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, joined Tony to talk about the committee's upcoming vote to reach a final report on the Russia investigation. Also, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant joined Tony to discuss the 15-week abortion ban, the most pro-life bill in the nation, that is now in his hands.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Bill Bennett on Twitter - @WilliamJBennett
- Follow Rep. Wenstrup on Twitter - @RepBradWenstrup
- Follow Gov. Phil Bryant on Twitter - @PhilBryantMS
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC's new publication "Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and "True Blue" award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book,No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth