Tony Perkins, Arielle Del Turco, Lela Gilbert
This weekend, we feature:
- Tony Perkins, Chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) and host of Washington Watch, on the release of USCIRF’s 2020 Annual Report with recommendations for U.S. policy.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC's Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on USCIRF’s conclusions and recommendations on India, China, and North Korea.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on USCIRF’s conclusions and recommendations on Nigeria and Iran.
- Learn how apostasy, blasphemy, and anti-conversion laws threaten religious freedom worldwide.
- Check out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of FRC’s special series highlighting the dire human rights and religious freedom situation in North Korea.
- Check out FRC’s publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.