Weekend Edition - November 8, 2014
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC Senior Fellow and former Secretary of State for Ohio, Ken Blackwell joined Tony to give his post-election analysis and how this election could impact the 2016 race. Former CBS News reporter and author of the new book: Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington was here to discuss the future of journalism and her being targeted by the Obama administration. Also, Rep. Randy Weber (R-TX) gave his thoughts on the election as well as a Texas state district judge's decision to block Houston's program granting same sex employee benefits. This too, is part of Mayor Annise Parker's radical plan for the city.
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Ken Blackwell on social media @KenBlackwell
- Get a copy of Sharyl Attkisson’s new book “Stonewalled” & connect with her on twitter @SharylAttkisson
- Learn more about Rep. Randy Weber & keep with the latest from him and his team @TXRandy14
- Watch the entire I Stand Sunday program
- Click here to watch the FRC Action post-election webcast