AG Leslie Rutledge, Dana Loesch, Cathy Ruse
By Tony Perkins
August 29, 2018
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge joins Tony to discuss the case of a Michigan funeral home that has received the support of 16 states’ attorneys general after being sued for firing a transgender employee. Talk show host and NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch received death threats on Twitter after the tragic shooting in Jacksonville – she’s here with her response to the threatening tweets. Also, Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity, joins Tony to highlight a recent Centers for Disease Control report that revealed new cases of common sexually transmitted disease have hit a new record in the U.S.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow AG Leslie Rutledge on Twitter - @AGRutledge
- Follow Dana Loesch on Twitter - @DLoesch
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store