Andy Biggs, Tom Cotton, Michael Waltz, Dave Yost
September 21, 2021
On today's show:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona and chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, describes what he saw during his visit to the U.S.-Mexico Border and discusses the House Freedom Caucus announcing its opposition to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, and Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida, react to President Biden’s first speech before the United Nations.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, talks about how he is challenging critical race theory indoctrination in Ohio public schools.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.