Attorney General William Barr
Today we feature remarks delivered by U.S. Attorney General William Barr at the University of Notre Dame, which Tony considers "the strongest, most clearly articulated defense of religious freedom to come from a federal government figure in decades."
- Read the full transcript of Attorney General Barr's remarks.
- Learn more about our First Freedom in "Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe."
- Get your copy of "Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty."
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.