Chris Mitchell, Tom Cotton, Mat Staver, Phil Bryant, Travis Weber
May 18, 2021
On today's show:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News and host of “Jerusalem Dateline,” shares the latest on the situation in Israel.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, blasts the Associated Press for claiming to be unaware they were sharing office space with Hamas militants in Gaza, and discusses the U.S. Army’s classification of climate change as a “serious threat” to national security.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, discusses the legal effort behind the first state-wide permanent injunction in the country against COVID restrictions on churches and places of worship.
- Phil Bryant, former Governor of Mississippi, discusses the significance of the Mississippi abortion law on which the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear arguments.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, unpacks the Equality Act and why it cannot be fixed.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.