Chris Smith, Diane Black, Scott Walker, Bobby Jindal, Louie Gohmert
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) is here to discuss the US-Iran nuclear deal announced this week that did not include the four Americans imprisoned in Iran. Rep. Diane Black (R-TN) is here to discuss the Center for Medical Progress undercover video showing a high level Planned Parenthood official describing how organs are harvested from aborted babies. Wisconsin Governor and GOP presidential candidate, Scott Walker, is here to discuss his state’s version of a pain-capable unborn child protection act. Louisiana Governor and GOP Presidential candidate, Bobby Jindal, joins Tony to discuss what his state is doing to in the aftermath of the Planned Parenthood video. Also, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) joins Tony to discuss the tragic shooting in a naval facility in Tennessee where four Marines were killed by a gunman.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Chris Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Follow Rep. Diane Black on Twitter - @RepDianeBlack
- Follow Gov. Scott Walker on Twitter - @GovWalker
- Follow Gov. Bobby Jindal on Twitter - @BobbyJindal
- Follow Rep. Louie Gohmert on Twitter - @RepLouieGohmert
- Watch the Center for Medical Progress's exposé on Planned Parenthood.
- Sign our petition to Congress to fully investigate Planned Parenthood's role in illegal pain-capable abortions, trafficking in body parts of babies, and partial-birth abortions, and to end the flow of taxpayer dollars to this organization.
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit