Chris Smith, John Boozman, Michael Waltz, Marty Makary
February 7, 2022
On today's show:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, discusses the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing and why many are referring to it as the “Genocide Games.”
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, talks about security issues at the southern border and the Senate Republicans’ letter to the DHS Secretary asking why taxpayer dollars are being used to fly illegal immigrants around the country.
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida, calls out NBC for refusing to air his ad that criticizes China.
- Dr. Marty Makary, Professor at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine & School of Public Health, shares the findings of his newly released study on natural immunity.
- Pledge to pray for Päivi Räsänen, a Finnish member of parliament on trial for her faith.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.