Dan Dow, Mike Morrell, Lara Trump, Ross Spano, Dan Celia
Today's show features:
- Dan Dow, San Luis Obispo County District Attorney, on his declaration that his county is a sanctuary for church services.
- Mike Morrell, State Senator for California’s 23rd district, on Pastor Rob McCoy of Godspeak Calvary Chapel deciding to defy a restraining order that prohibits his church from holding services.
- Lara Trump, Senior Advisor to the Trump reelection campaign and wife of Eric Trump, on President Trump's record of keeping his promises to women and American families.
- Ross Spano, U.S. Representative for the 15th district of Florida, on President Trump's payroll tax holiday and how the president's policies are rebuilding the economy.
- Dan Celia, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host and President/CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on his thoughts on the economic picture and how President Trump’s executive orders will impact the economy.
- Watch Tony's sermon this past Sunday at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.