Denise Harle, Travis Weber, Cathy Ruse, Peter Sprigg
Today’s show features:
- Denise Harle, Senior Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, on three high school girls who filed a lawsuit to preserve fairness in women’s sports.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on accelerated attacks on Christian churches in West Africa.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Legal Studies, on ineffective and counterproductive sex-ed programs in public schools.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on state bills that aim to counter the transgender agenda, California teacher unions pushing for sex change for minors without parental consent, and presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren’s attack on Arizona’s bill to protect women’s sports.
- Learn more about the transgender agenda in America.
- Read more about how biological males are dominating women’s sports.
- Read Tony Perkins’ remarks on Protecting Houses of Worship.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Contact your Senators to share your opinion about the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Get involved to help end birth day abortion.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.