Sen. Ben Sasse, Rep. Ted Yoho, Rich Noyes
By Tony Perkins
February 21, 2019
On the Thursday, February 21, 2019, edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sen. Ben Sasse, U.S. Senator from Nebraska, on the upcoming vote in the U.S. Senate on Monday for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Rep. Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for Florida’s 3rd district, on the Venezuelan dictator's movement of troops to the border to block the entry of humanitarian aid.
- Rich Noyes, research director at the Media Research Center, on the waning credibility of the media in light of the Covington high schoolers' defamation suit against the Washington Post and the Jussie Smollett hoax.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Learn more about the Answers for Our Times seminar in Bossier City, LA
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234