Gen. Boykin, Rep. Brad Wenstrup, Rep. Mark Sanford
By Tony Perkins
April 05, 2017
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s elite Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, joins Tony with the latest news related to North Korea’s long-range missile capabilities. Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, joins Tony to discuss the role of former Obama administration official Susan Rice in unmasking the identities of Trump transition officials in intelligence reports. Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) is also here to highlight how Congress will repeal and replace Obamacare.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page
- Follow Rep. Wenstrup on Twitter - @RepBradWenstrup
- Follow Rep. Sanford on Twitter - @RepSanfordSC
- Read FRC’s newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth