Glenn Stanton, James Robison, Kellyanne Conway, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
December 28, 2018
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we're taking a look at some of Washington Watch's best interviews in 2018. First up, Director of Family Formation Studies at Focus on the Family, Glenn Stanton, joined Tony to highlight a Harvard study showing that Christianity in America isn't shrinking, but growing. Then, founder and president of Life Outreach International, James Robison, was on the show to discuss the legacy of evangelist Billy Graham in light of his passing this year at the age of 99. Counselor to the President, Kellyanne Conway, joined the program on the National Day of Prayer to share her thoughts on the importance of recognizing a day of prayer as a nation. Also, FRC's Travis Weber, Vice President of Policy, joined Tony to talk about his publication highlighting the impact of President Trump's religious liberty executive order on its one year anniversary.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Glenn Stanton on Twitter - @GlennStanton
- Follow James Robison on Twitter - @revjamesrobison
- Read James Robison's column remembering Rev. Graham
- Follow Kellyanne Conway on Twitter - @KellyannePolls
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.