Louie Gohmert, Gordon Chang, Dr. Mark Harris, Eric Dreiband, Travis Weber
Today's show features:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Texas, on a new executive order by President Trump taking aim at social media liability protections.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," on recent unrest in Hong Kong leading to wider police crackdown.
- Dr. Mark Harris, FRC's National Community Impact Director, on FRC's Community Impact Initiative.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ's involvement in states where religious freedom is in jeopardy.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on HHS's proposed rule to add new religious freedom and conscience protections to the Affordable Care Act.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China: the history, current challenges, and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Take a look at FRC's COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including "Guidelines for Reopening Your Church."
- Let President Trump know you support the finalization of HHS's rule in Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, protecting religious freedom and conscience.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.